CASTRO VALLEY, CA—February 22, 2016
Respected residential interior designer, Mary Jo Fiorella, of Fiorella Design, LLC, has launched her first online home-furnishings and décor company, Clementine Living.
Personally curated by Ms. Fiorella, Clementine Living is an inspiring shopper’s delight, featuring a collection of home furnishings and decorative accessories that celebrates comfortable, stylish, and sophisticated living. Each personally selected piece—from antique reproductions and expressive contemporaries to transitional pieces that stand the test of time—are reminiscent of a story with true character.
“I believe that high-quality interior design should be accessible to everyone,” says Ms. Fiorella, who has spent the past several years visiting showrooms and design markets around the country personally researching furnishings, fabrics, and finishes. “We want to give our customers a personalized service with our curated pieces, so they can feel confident and comfortable with their purchasing decisions.”
Clementine Living embodies a way for savvy interior-design enthusiasts to access living spaces that evoke a mood and reflect their individuality, with a unique service that helps them make choices. “We call this benefit the ‘Hand Picked,’ which features a revolving selection of pre-designed rooms that customers can add to their cart,” says Ms. Fiorella. “It’s basically a one-stop shop where all of the colors and materials work with each other.” Additionally, sample floor plans with sample dimensions serve as a guide to help clients determine how to best incorporate pieces into their own living spaces.
“While this service doesn’t replace that of an interior designer, it can help those who may not be ready to hire a professional designer cultivate a beautiful space they can feel proud of,” Ms. Fiorella says, adding, “this is the niche Clementine Living is trying to fill. It’s a great resource for design enthusiasts starting a major remodel, refreshing a tired room, or just looking for finishing touches to complete a space.”
Clementine Living’s eclectic home-furnishings collection includes upholstered beds, sofas, and chairs in a range of fabrics and finishes, as well as interior lighting, area rugs, decorative accessories, and much more from numerous well-respected brands, such as
· Arteriors – Edgy and contemporary lighting, furniture, and accent pieces;
· Currey & Company – Classically designed lighting, interior furniture, and accessories;
· Emporium Home – Colorful, creative, and livable luxury items that range from lighting to lounge chairs;
· Jaipur – Quality rugs, pillows, and poufs;
· Loloi Rugs – Unique rugs, pillows, and throws;
· Redford House – Handcrafted classic, transitional, and mid-century modern furniture;
· Somerset Bay Home – Coastal-inspired pieces;
· Tozai – Handcrafted home and gift pieces with handmade finishes; and
· Zestt –Boutique items, such as bedding, pillows, and accessories designed for fresh, inspired living.
The company will be adding more brands as it continues to build its carefully curated collection.